Monday, March 10, 2014

Photos from the 2014 Northwest Flower & Garden Show

Here, finally, are photos from the annual Northwest Flower & Garden Show, which Hubby and I attended for the first time last month. Unfortunately, I was so wrapped up in thoughts of how I might apply what I saw to my own garden that all of my efforts were directed toward note-taking, in both text and picture form. All of these photos were taken with my phone and were intended to be used for reference, not for display. Despite the low quality of my photos, the show really was something to see. Be there next year and you'll know exactly what I mean!


More photos after the jump.


















Want to know more about the garden show? Visit their official site: www.gardenshow.com

2 comments:

  1. Oooo. Goody! My favorites are 1) Photo of Himalayan White Birch with all the bulbs and what look like small star magnolias. 2) Photo of narcissus, primroses, and dark pink tulips. 3) The last two photos.

    Are you considering going to the garden show at the SWW fairgrounds next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. The only info I came across on the web made this weekend's home and garden show sound pretty dull. Even the local credit union had a booth. Doesn't sound like the kind of gardening-focused event I'd like to attend.

      Delete